What to expect
It is hard to put into words an event that in just four years saw over 200 agencies organizing almost 600 talks, workshops and activities to an audience of well over 18.000 people. So, what can you expect during ADNIGHT? Check out a short video impression:
The ADNIGHT program is as diverse as the agencies on the line-up. Agencies have all freedom to present themselves in any way they see fit. So, there is no way of knowing what the program of this year will look like till we launch it in September. To give an impression, here is a selection of programs and agencies over the years:
- Up Next by J. Walter Thompson with a new talk every 30 minutes about neuroscience, voice or branded journalism.
- A night with Martin Koolhoven by Ogilvy where the famous director spent an entire night discussing craft and creativity together with Wilfried de Jong.
- Build a movement like Jesse Klaver by dawn where the GroenLinks campaign team talked about how to build a movement in the age of distraction.
- Journey to the Centre of the Sunny by 72andSunny where they showcased some of their work for brands like Axe and IKEA.
- Massive ADNIGHT sessions by MassiveMusic where all visitors created a track together in the Massive ADAM Toren studios.
- Truth & Lies in Advertising by 180Kingsday where top executives like MediaMonk’s Victor Knaap were hooked to a lie detector and asked hard questions about our profession.
Check out what agencies like Accenture, Ambassadors or Woodwork did over the years.