It is hard to put in to words an event that in just three years saw over 150 agencies organising almost 500 talks, workshops and activities to an audience well over 12.000 people. So, what can you expect during ADNIGHT? A short video impression of ADNIGHT 2018:
The ADNIGHT program is as diverse as the agencies on the line-up. Agencies have all freedom to present themselves in any way they see fit. So, there is no way of knowing what the program of this year will look like till we launch it in the first week of September. To give an impression, here is a very random selection of programs and agencies over the years:
- Up Next by J. Walter Thompson with a new talk every 30 minutes about neuroscience, voice or branded journalism.
- A night with Martin Koolhoven by Ogilvy where the famous director spent an entire night discussion craft and creativity together with Wilfried de Jong.
- Build a movement like Jesse Klaver by dawn where the GroenLinks campaign team talked about how to build a movement in the age of distraction.
- Journey to the Centre of the Sunny by 72andSunny where they showcased some of their work for brands like Axe and IKEA.
- Massive ADNIGHT sessions by MassiveMusic where all visitors created a track together in the Massive ADAM Toren studios.
- Truth & Lies in Advertising by 180Kingsday where top executives like MediaMonk’s Victor Knaap where hooked to a lie detector and asked hard questions about our profession.
- And much much more….
See the videos below for an impression of the program created by Ambassadors and Woodwork: